Arbor's team recently toured the almost-completed Lido House, an Autograph Collection, located in Newport Beach. Set to open on April 14, 2018, the 130 luxury room hotel will offer an upscale full-service restaurant, spa and fitness center, rooftop bar with bay and ocean views and eight luxury suites. Briana Hicks, Dual Senior Catering Sales Executive / Destination Sales Executive, led two sets of hard-hat tours of the hotel, owned by Marriott, and showed off the resort's jaw-dropping features including 15,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. The Cape Code-style hotel is the first new construction hotel on the Peninsula in 30 years.
Here are just some of the highlights:
- Five tri-level private cottages each named after an island in Newport and each featuring a local interior designer.
- The Mayor's Table which draws inspiration from the nearby Pacific Ocean will serve seasonal coastal dishes.
- Topside, the rooftop bar, and lounge will showcase handcrafted cocktails and offer stunning ocean views.
- Boost Spa will focus on energetic treatments.
- CREW will serve handcrafted ice cream and freshly brewed coffee.
"We are thrilled to have Lido House as our new neighbor," says Kristin Barry, Managing Broker at Arbor. "It is clear they will be a welcome asset to the area."